Thank you to all for making FFAG4 a success!
See you in FFAG5 held in
FFAG5 will be held in 2011
in St. Malo, France. Please visit the website.
Scope of the workshop
The scope of the workshop is to promote further international co-operation among scientists and engineers from different disciplines involved in the study of Flow and Fracture of Advanced Glasses.
The materials and topics of interest include:
- chalcogenide, fluoride, oxide, oxynitride, oxycarbides, bulk metallic glasses, glass fibers, surface-modified glasses, glass-ceramics, hybrids;
- physics, mechanics, chemistry of fracture, fracture surface analysis, fatigue, strength;
- elasticity, anelasticity, hardness, brittleness, creep and viscous flow.
- D. Green, Pennsylvania State Univ. (USA)
- S. Hampshire, Univ. of Limerick (UK)
- C. Kurkjian, Rutgers Univ. (USA)
- C. Pantano, Pennsylvania State Univ. (USA)
- R. Raj, Colorado Univ. (USA)
- T. Rouxel, Univ. de Rennes1 (France)
- G. Soraru, Univ. Trento (Italy)
- S. Wiederhorn, NIST (USA)
- J. Matsuoka, Univ. Shiga Pref. (Japan) (Conference Chair)
- S. Yoshida, Univ. Shiga Pref. (Japan) (Conference Secretary)